Tricks, treats, turkey and trade wars. Here’s what we’ve been reading lately.
- After WeWork — The Wall Street Journal profiles Rajeev Misra of SoftBank’s Vision Fund.
- Brexit, illustrated, from The New York Times Magazine.
- Ray Dalio: “The World Has Gone Mad and the System Is Broken”
- Bring out your dead? Institutional Investor explores what’s gone wrong for value investing.
- And finally, a follow up on Mr. Rogers from The Atlantic, by the journalist whose story inspired the current Tom Hanks picture on the children’s TV icon.