You better not shout, you better not cry…after all, it’s been another big year for investors, even if we don’t get the typical Santa Claus rally. Here’s what we’ve been reading with the calendar about to flip to 2020.
- Does buy what you know still work? Peter Lynch talks to Barron’s.
- The biggest market moments of 2019, from The Financial Times.
- The 18 best Forbes stories of the last decade.
- Jack Bogle, Toni Morrison, Paul Volcker. Bloomberg on some of the giants we lost in 2019.
- Don’t just do something, stand there! The Wall Street Journal’s Jason Zweig revisits the fund that has put up great performance by doing nothing for decades.