With most new clients, Hewes works through a process that analyzes the client’s market niche, reputational
issues and communications stance to date and develops an integrated communications strategy with recommendations for:
• a differentiated and meaningful market positioning
• thought leadership opportunities
• credibility improvements, particularly across electronic media
Next, Hewes anticipates visibility, by
• developing or refining key messages,
• suggesting improvements to the client’s searchability, website and representation across social media,
• ensuring spokespeople are prepared to speak on behalf of the organization,
• consulting on content strategy, including advice on
- optimizing research, backgrounders and opinion pieces for media consumption, and
- streamlining the communications experience for target audiences.
Once these preliminary steps are accomplished, Hewes begins execution of those parts of the communications strategy that the client delegates to us – most notably, proactive print, broadcast and electronic media and analyst relations and media monitoring, but also, as appropriate, new fund launch planning and outreach, and crisis communications.